Photography for Your Wedding Day
Every bride is different, from who you are as a person, to your expectations on their wedding day. One-size doesn't fit all but I've made some wedding packages to give you a price point to begin with, all customizable with additional services.
Guaranteed Set of Services
All wedding packages come with the following,
- The prescribed number of hours of coverage
- Photos delivered within 6-weeks
- That you'll absolutely love having me at your wedding!
- 10-hours of coverage
- Highly trained & professional 2nd shooter
- $200 credit towards a wedding album
- $200 credit towards an engagement or family session, transferable to friends
- $200 credit towards video production
- FREE credit registry & wooden box photo delivery
- 8-hours of coverage
- 2nd shooter
- $100 credit towards a wedding album
- $75 credit towards an engagement or family session, non-transferable
- 6-hours of coverage
- 2nd shooter
Intimate weddings are often small, backyard elopements with 20-50 people in attendance. I'll show up for 4-hours,
The wedding albums made from lifeThreads in Vancouver or Dekora out of Toronto, depending on your preference of taste and style.
The album is completely customizable with more options than you can imagine, so I start with a low-to-midrange product for $500. Handmade by my suppliers, designed by myself.
Starting for 2017 weddings, I will be offering a service that will allow your friends & family to pay $50, $100 or $200 towards your photography account with me! Write this down in your gift registry and I will credit your account for every deposit!
My photos are delivered in a unique, etched wooden box with 20 of my favourite prints and a USB stick containing all the photos from your wedding day. Keep it in your closet and smile every time you open it.
Looking for video coverage? I can hire some of my favourite video production artists to work along side me on your wedding day. Just ask and I'll get them in contact with you!